What is HondaLink?
HondaLink is a connectivity suite that helps you access your smartphone apps directly from your vehicle’s infotainment system. Keep your eyes on the road while simultaneously streaming music, making calls, and more. It’s never been easier to stay safe and connected at the same time during your daily Ft. Collins commute.
Advanced Technology for the Road Ahead
HondaLink can be customized to your exact needs and preferences, with presets such as Basic, Link, Security, Remote, and Concierge. Each feature set includes a range of accessible, helpful apps. Many new Honda vehicles come standard with HondaLink Basic, a package including alerts, reminders, roadside assistance, and a digital owner’s manual. But you can continue to add on, with additional services such as:
- Check mileage, fuel range, and oil life
- Receive service reminders, security alerts, and speed alerts
- Send destinations to your navigation system
- Request enhanced roadside assistance
- Remote-access your car
- Use a live assistant to make reservations
- And more!
How Do I Connect to HondaLink?
Connecting to HondaLink is simple:
- Download and open the app for your Apple or Android smartphone
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), which is located on the driver-side door jam
- Create a new account, or enter an existing Honda ID if available
- Follow the Bluetooth directions to sync your phone to your vehicle
- On your car’s infotainment display, select the HondaLink icon
- Begin use!
The following vehicles are available with the HondaLink connectivity suite:
- 2019 Fit
- 2019 Insight
- 2019 Accord
- 2019 Civic
- 2019 HR-V
- 2019 CR-V
- 2019 Pilot
- 2019 Odyssey
- 2019 Ridgeline
- 2019 Clarity
See This Connectivity Suite in Action at Honda of Greeley in Greeley!
HondaLink is just one of the many technology suites that make driving through Longmont more enjoyable. Visit us today at Honda of Greeley to test drive your favorite Honda model, and explore other innovative offerings such as Honda Sensing!