Honda Sensing Suite: Features and Technology
If you’re familiar with Honda, chances are you know safety is a hallmark. Honda Sensing is one of the brand’s most impressive safety achievements—next to its vehicles’ many accolades. This Honda safety bundle includes a variety of intelligent and proactive driver assists, designed to act as your second pair of eyes and ears. Look below to see what the suite entails, then visit Honda of Greeley in Greeley for a new Civic, Ridgeline, or Accord with the latest technology!
Honda Sensing is found as standard equipment on the higher-tier trims of new Honda vehicles. For example, if you choose the CR-V, you’ll get Honda Sensing on the EX, EX-L, and Touring. This suite takes Honda safety to a new level with the following driver-assistive technologies:
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): LDW uses a camera to recognize lane markings; if you begin to drift to another lane unintentionally, it’ll warn you with visual and audible alerts.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): At speeds of over 45 mph, LKAS keeps your vehicle centered by applying steering torque to push it back to the middle of the lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): If you begin to leave your lane or the road without a turning signal, RDM can apply steering torque to return your vehicle to its previous position.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): In addition to adhering to your preset speed, ACC also lets you choose a distance interval, which it maintains by automatically braking and accelerating your vehicle.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): CMBS uses a millimeter-wave radar sensor to detect slowing or stopped vehicles straight ahead, and in some situations, can brake autonomously on your behalf.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Working in accordance with CMBS, FCW uses a forward-facing camera to detect straight-ahead vehicles. If you don’t react in time, CMBS triggers automatic braking.
Explore Honda Sensing in Person!
Contact Honda of Greeleyto learn more about Honda Sensing and how it can improve your confidence on the road. And if you have questions about the safety of vehicles without Honda Sensing, such as the HR-V, we can answer those, too! Our team proudly serves drivers from in and around Greeley !
Honda Sensing Inventory
More on Honda Technology
Contact Us If you’re unfamiliar with Honda’s safety technologies, you may be wondering, “What is Honda LaneWatch and what does it do?” Simply put, it helps drivers stay informed about what’s happening on the passenger side of their vehicle. It’s offered on many new Honda vehicles, and can be operated easily. Read on to learn…
HondaLink lets Ft. Collins drivers connect their HondaLink compatible phones to their cars, allowing for easy access to music, maps, social media, and more. Additionally, HondaLink is an application-based platform that allows you to download other helpful apps, such as HondaLink Navigation and HondaLink Aha. Learn more about the HondaLink app for new Honda vehicles below!…