What are the 2018 Honda Pilot Technology Features?
The 2018 Honda Pilot interior is equipped with a tremendous range of useful technology features that enhance the comfort, entertainment and safety of your experience. Just a few of the Honda technology highlights include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Honda Sensing®
Find out more about these technologies below, and then make the drive from Loveland or Ft. Collins to Honda of Greeley!
A Closer Look at the Honda Pilot Tech Features
The Honda Pilot beats competitors like the Subaru Outback in part thanks to its robust suite of features. Here’s a rundown of the technology features listed above:
- HondaLink® – This app allows you to monitor vehicle health, turn on the car, lock and unlock the doors, and even request roadside assistance–right from your phone.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ – This built-in navigation system comes with turn-by-turn directions, points of interest, map displays, and more.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – Get a better view of what’s around you with this built-in camera system.
- Honda Sensing® – This driver assistance package includes features like a Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS®) and Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS).
More on Honda SUVs in Greeley
At Honda of Greely, we personally love the minivan. It's functional, convenient and safe. Unfortunately, it's not for everyone — but that's totally okay. Especially since it's not your only option. In fact, the SUV is a stylish alternative to the minivan that offers a number of the same benefits in an eye-catching package. A…
Are you looking to make the most of your summer? If so, you have likely considered breaking away from reality with a vacation. Why not take the wheel of your Honda and venture out on the open road? Sound good? Well, don’t leave without a few of our tips to ensure that your trip is…
It's a pretty good day for us here at Honda of Greeley. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and somewhere out there on the road, the 2017 Honda Accord is on its way to our showroom! That's right folks, the long wait is nearly over, as Honda has announced that its begun deliveries…
Kelley Blue Book® (KBB) just finished reviewing the all-new 2017 Honda Ridgeline and one might think the Honda truck has been voted “most improved player” for this year. KBB calls the Ridgeline a great choice for anyone who prefers driving an SUV but needs the capabilities of a truck bed. In terms of its truck…
"To be a company that maximizes the strength of diversity, creating one inclusive team that powers Honda to Excellence. We are committed to becoming a leader in diversity and inclusion in order to be a company that society wants to exist." So reads Honda's 2020 Diversity Vision Statement, developed in part by Catherine M. McEvilly,…