2018 Honda Pilot Interior Features, Pictures, & Dimensions
The 2018 Honda Pilot interior includes luxurious features throughout the model line:
- 60/40 split-folding 2nd and 3rd row seats provide versatile seating configurations.
- Expansive 2018 Honda Pilot dimensions reach up to 109 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Convenience comes standard with push button ignition and a tilt and telescoping steering column.
- The award-winning Pilot can be outfitted with a heated steering wheel and heated and ventilated front seats.
Step Inside the Pilot with Interior Pictures
Honda Pilot Interior Space
The high performance Pilot comes standard with three rows of comfortable, secure seating for you and your family. Be sure to compare its dimensions to other competing models like the Subaru Outback before you make your choice:
- 2018 Honda Pilot LX
- Headroom (Front/Middle/Rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (Front/Middle/Rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Middle/Rear: 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
More from the Honda Pilot
The 2019 Honda Pilot configurations are LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. As you move up the line, you’ll gain access to more upscale performance, exterior, and interior and cargo features. From a powerful V6 engine to an optional rear-entertainment system, the new Pilot offers plenty for you and your family to be excited about….
With the rear seats in use, the 2019 Honda Pilot three-row SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet of cargo volume. Folding the third-row down expands the cargo area to 46.8 cubic feet. If you need even more space, you can fold the second row down for up to 83.9 cubic feet. That makes it roomier than…
Many drivers in Longmont in the market for a small crossover have been considering the new Toyota C-HR, but those who are looking for an all-wheel drive (AWD) option are out of luck because the Toyota C-HR is not offered with AWD. Instead, all Toyota C-HR models are front-wheel drive (FWD), which can limit the…