2018 Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions, Features, Pictures
The 2018 Honda Pilot interior includes luxurious features provided throughout the model line, as well as spacious interior dimensions. Some highlights include:
- 60/40 split-folding 2nd and 3rd row seats provide versatile seating configurations.
- Expansive 2018 Honda Pilot interior dimensions reach up to 109 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Convenience comes standard with push button ignition and a tilt and telescoping steering column.
- The award-winning Pilot can be outfitted with a heated steering wheel and heated and ventilated front seats.
- HondaLink App Navigation features
Step Inside the Pilot with Interior Pictures
Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions
The high performanceHonda Pilot interior dimensions offer plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, with three rows of comfortable and secure seating for you and your family. Below, we’ve laid out the interior dimensions of the LX configuration of the Honda Pilot for your reference:
- Headroom (Front/Middle/Rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (Front/Middle/Rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
Be sure to compare the Honda Pilot interior dimensions to other competing models like the Subaru Outback before you make your choice.
See the 2018 Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions in Greeley
Itching to see the 2018 Honda Pilot in person? Get in touch with Honda of Greeley to schedule your test drive of the 2018 Pilot, and explore the spacious Honda Pilot interior dimensions with your family today!
More from the Honda Pilot
The 2020 Honda Pilot is a well-equipped and capable SUV that is a popular choice for Ft. Collins-area families or anyone who leads an active lifestyle. If you’re planning on hauling a boat out to Horsetooth Reservoir, you’ll want to know: How much can a Honda Pilot tow? The 2WD Pilot can tow up to 3,500…
The 2019 Honda Pilot configurations are LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. As you move up the line, you’ll gain access to more upscale performance, exterior, and interior and cargo features. From a powerful V6 engine to an optional rear-entertainment system, the new Pilot offers plenty for you and your family to be excited about….
With the rear seats in use, the 2019 Honda Pilot three-row SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet of cargo volume. Folding the third-row down expands the cargo area to 46.8 cubic feet. If you need even more space, you can fold the second row down for up to 83.9 cubic feet. That makes it roomier than…