The 2018 Honda HR-V Trim Levels and Price
The 2018 Honda HR-V is a fun, compact SUV that brings three trim levels to choose from, providing a range from economical to deluxe to fit your budget.
- 2018 Honda HR-V LX 2WD 6-Speed Manual – MSRP starting at $19,570*
- 2018 Honda HR-V EX 2WD 6-Speed Manual – MSRP starting at $21,620*
- 2018 Honda HR-V EX-L Navi 2WD CVT – MSRP starting at $25,040*
These Honda HR-V trim levels are also available with AWD, whereas the Toyota C-HR doesn’t get AWD.
Three Options with Three Loads of Luxury
Whether you’re on a budget or looking to splurge for your family, the 2018 Honda HR-V trim levels give you the opportunity to take advantage of superb performance and excellent fuel economy. Competitors like the Toyota CH-R don’t stand a chance.
Honda HR-V LX
- 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with up to 34 mpg hwy**
- A 60/40 split-folding 2nd row Magic Seat
- Bluetooth hands-free technology and 5-inch color LCD display for audio controls
- Multi-angle rearview camera
Honda HR-V EX
- 7-inch touchscreen display for infotainment and 6-speaker sound system
- Heated front seats and Automatic Climate Control
- Honda LaneWatch
- Push Button Start ignition
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
Honda HR-V EX-L with Navi
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation with Voice Recognition and HD Digital Traffic
- SiriusXM Radio
- Roof rails for additional cargo
Recent Honda HR-V News from Honda of Greeley
One common question asked about the 2019 Honda HR-V is, “Does the Honda HR-V have AWD?” Front-wheel drive is standard, and all-wheel drive is available. This means you can enjoy the efficiency of the new Honda HR-V, as well as extra traction on rough roads around Ft. Collins. Below, you’ll learn more about the Honda HR-V…
Shop Honda Family Vehicles Learn More About the 2018 model Kelley Blue Book has named four Honda vehicles among its best family cars rankings for this year. At Honda of Greeley, we have all of the named Honda’s available to test drive so that you can make a smart investment for the ones you love…
The market is flooded with crossover SUVs, so it may be hard for drivers to narrow down the field…but we think you’ll find that one test drive in the new 2017 Honda HR-V will be enough to help you make up your mind. Awarded the title of 2016 Green SUV of the year* by Green…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $940.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.