30k, 60k, 90k, 120k Honda Factory Recommended Maintenance
In order to keep your Honda running in optimal shape, and to get the most years out of your vehicle, following the factory-recommended maintenance schedule is a must. Performing the various maintenance items at the recommended time will help prevent problems before they occur, saving you time, money, and hassle. Additionally, following these schedules will help keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact for the life of the warranty, and help maintain a high resale value.
Honda Service Maintenance Schedules
If you car is at any of the following milestones, bring it in to our highly-trained, Honda-certified technicians for manufacturer recommended inspections and services.
- 30,000 miles (30K) or after 2 years
- 60,000 miles (60K) or after 4 years
- 90,000 miles (90K) or after 6 years
- 120,000 miles (120K) or after 8 years
Honda Factory Required Maintenance
The following inspections and service procedures will be performed by our staff when you schedule an appointment for 30K, 60K, 90K, or 120K car maintenance.
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Fill Washer Fluid Reservoir
- Inspect and Top Off All Other Fluid Levels
- Inspect and Adjust All Drive Belts
- Rotate Tires R
- Set All Tire Pressures
- Tighten Suspension Bolts
- Inspect and Adjust Parking Brake
- Inspect Rear Brakes and Adjustment
- Inspect Front Brake Pads and Rotors
- Inspect Brake Lines, Wheel Cylinders, and Calipers
- Adjust Clutch or Inspect Hydraulic System
- Inspect Suspension and Steering Components
- Inspect Power Steering System
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Air Filter
- Replace Transmission Fluid
- Adjust Valves
- Replace Brake Fluid (ABS Slightly Higher)
- Replace Spark Plugs (Platinum Plugs Extra)
- Inspect Distributor Cap and Rotor
- Inspect Fuel Lines and Connections
- Reset Service Indicator and Apply Reminder Label
Additional Maintenance Recommendations
The following services are not included among Honda’s required factory warranty services, but are recommended by Honda of Greeley for the optimal longevity and safety of your vehicle.
Balance Front Tires
Inspect Alignment and Adjust Toe
Anti-Lock Brake System Fluid Replacement
Drain and Fill Coolant
Schedule your Honda Service at Honda of Greeley
If you have any questions regarding the 30K, 60K, 90K, or 120K mile maintenance intervals, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our service advisors online, call us at (970) 939-5340, or visit the dealership at 4535 W 29th Street Greeley, CO 80634. We look forward to serving you and keeping your Honda on the road for years to come!