Old Town’s Culinary Shops at the Fort Collins Foodie Walk
If you consider yourself a foodie, then you won’t want to miss the Fort Collins Foodie Walk! Happening the third Friday of every month, the Fort Collins Foodie Walk is a great way to round out the week, and explore more of Old Town and its culture. Shops stay open a little later than usual, showcasing seasonal foods, unique ingredients and items, fresh produce, and more.
Planning on attending the Fort Collins Foodie Walk? Here’s the info you’ll need:
- Date: Third Friday of every month
- Time: 5:00 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Place: Downtown Fort Collins, CO
- Cost: Free!
- The Cupboard — 152 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
- Happy Lucky’s Teahouse — 236 Walnut Street, Fort Collins, CO
- Kilwin’s Chocolate & Ice Cream — 114 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
- Ku Cha House of Tea — 128 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
- Nuance Chocolate — 214 Pine Street, Fort Collins, CO
- Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary — 223 North College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
- Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Company — 123 North College Avenue #170, Fort Collins, CO
- The Welsh Rabbit Cheese Shop — 216 Pine Street, Fort Collins, CO
- Revolution Market — 130 West Olive Street, Fort Collins, CO
- Savory Spice — 123 North College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
- Old Town Spice Shop — 130A South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins Food Co-op — 250 East Mountain Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
Learn More About Local Events with Honda of Greeley!
If there’s one thing the team at Honda of Greeley loves more than pairing drivers with a new Honda vehicle, it’s sharing our knowledge of the area around Greeley and Ft. Collins. Stay tuned for more information on local events and hotspots, and tips like how to prep your Honda for a summer road-trip! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
More Local Tips
If you missed the Fort Collins Foodie Walk, or you just want to grab a bite that’s a little closer to the Loveland area, then check out our suggestions for the best places to grab some Sushi in Denver, and enjoy something fresh tonight. Izakaya Ronin A unique tri-level sushi restaurant that features a traditional…
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, at least it is to us. If you agree, then we’ve got a list for you. Our picks for the best places to get a bite to eat and start your day off right. Whether you like light fare or want to dive into something hearty,…
Traveling north from Longmont, you’ll pass through the town of Loveland home of the Devil’s Backbone open space, a stunning rock formation resembling a dragon, rising up from the grasslands of Larimer County. Go a bit farther north, and you’ll find yourself in Fort Collins, whose stunning historic district boasts a vintage trolley, homes that…