Join a Winning Team at Honda of Greeley
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Body Shop technicians
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- Used vehicle sales consultants
Hiring Automotive Sales Professionals
We are currently looking for professional, outgoing, customer oriented individuals to join our sales team. Business is booming and we are looking for motivated people to help round off our awesome sales team. Floor and/or internet positions available.
Hiring Experienced Title Clerk
We are a fast paced dealership in need of an experienced title clerk.
- Will be working directly with another title clerk on a daily basis
- Must be extremely fast paced, organized, able to multi-task, friendly, work well under stress, quick learner, work well with others, able to communicate well with fellow employees and customers
Example of responsibilities (not all-inclusive):
- Process title work for approx. 100 deals a month retail/lease
- Process wholesales and purchases
- Submit funding paperwork to banks
- Submit payoffs – track titles and keep spreadsheet
- Copies of all title/payoff/etc. paperwork into deals
- Clean schedules weekly
- Process ‘rejects’ from county – immediate turnaround
- Ability to keep the processes of the desk flowing smoothly with quick turnaround time for customers, as well as proactive communication with customers if any issues arise
We are looking for someone who will bring previous experience to the table and has the ability to form those experiences around the policies and procedures of our company. New ideas and knowledge are always welcome!
Please email your resume to email@example.com and you will be contacted for an interview if your experience meets the requirements.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-4:30pm